Services

• Tour Packages to Leyte and all parts of the Philippines
  • Tour Packages to Asian Countries
  • PAL TICKETING OFFICE

Our tour packages offer a wide choice of domestic tour destinations and are designed to ensure a unique learning as well as pleasurable experience.

Tour packages are carefully arranged for quality, exciting destinations and interesting
itineraries.

We provide services for airline booking and ticketing, hotel accommodations, bus/car/van
rentals & other travel necessities.

Aside from Leyte, we also handle tour packages to other destinations in the Philippines as well as major Asian destinations.

8 Responses to Services

1. manuela cherry p. tan says:

please provide s with your package tour in samar.

2. ann says:

hi good day!
    can u please send me your tour package in leyte?
    thanx!!!

3. Emma says:

My cousins and I will visit Tacloban this month, please provide us with your Leyte/Samar Package tours. thank you.

4. Administrator says:

Good day to you Emma! please provide us with the number of persons in your group.

Thanks

Ludette

5. Jonathan says:

hi there,

Can you provide me your package for singapore tour & its details. Hope also you can provide as option to choose from. We’re targeting to travel on January 21-24, 2011 good for 10 pax.

thanks!

6. Administrator says:

hello Jonathan! Thanks for your inquiry. My Staff will be sending you packages for Singapore at the soonest possible time.

Thanks

7. hazel says:

Hi can you please provide us a tour package in Samar and Tacloban City, 2D1N only.

8. Van says:

Hi,
    My friends & I will be visiting Tacloban on Feb 26. May we request for your tour package (1 day only). Preferably San Juanico, Rafael Farm, McArthur Shrine, Sto NiƱo Church & Shrine, Heritage Museum & Madonna Shrine.
    Thank you Leyte Gulf Travel & Tours!